Real life weight loss stories: Sean Walter:
Now...11 1/2 stone
'Come on, Dad, say cheese! We'll put you on Facebook,' said my teenage daughter, holding a camera.
No way was my photo being posted for all to see! I'd been big for over 20 years. It started when my wife had two miscarriages.
At the time, women were offered support, but not their partners. It affected me badly and I found comfort in eating.
We went on to have two daughters, but I still overate...
Then, last January, I saw an ad for Diet Chef. It did a man's diet with granola for breakfast, soups or shakes for lunch and microwave dinners. So I signed up, and by May I was down to 12st. Now I'm 11 1/2 st with a 32-in waist!
People I've known for years don't recognise me! I feel like a new man...And yes, I'm now on Facebook!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu