Real life weight loss stories: Sean Walter:
Now...11 1/2 stone
'Come on, Dad, say cheese! We'll put you on Facebook,' said my teenage daughter, holding a camera.
No way was my photo being posted for all to see! I'd been big for over 20 years. It started when my wife had two miscarriages.
At the time, women were offered support, but not their partners. It affected me badly and I found comfort in eating.
We went on to have two daughters, but I still overate...
Then, last January, I saw an ad for Diet Chef. It did a man's diet with granola for breakfast, soups or shakes for lunch and microwave dinners. So I signed up, and by May I was down to 12st. Now I'm 11 1/2 st with a 32-in waist!
People I've known for years don't recognise me! I feel like a new man...And yes, I'm now on Facebook!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home