Real life weight loss stories: Judith Walker
We were out walking the dog together. ' I always look forward to this,' said Ian, my husband. 'What do you look forward to?'
I didn't answer. He said, 'Judith, you must look forward to something!'
But I didn't. I hated myself. I felt permanently angry and took it out on the people I loved. I'd been fat for at least 10 years, yo-yo-ing up and down.
Then I met a friend who'd just lost a stone with SureSlim.
I signed up. I had a blood-test and was given a personal eating plan. It cost me £495, but lasted five months and included a weekly weigh-in and consultation. I lost 10lb in the first week and reached my goal in 15 months.
Now I'm a slim size 14, and feel fit and positive. Last summer I climbed mountains in Scotland. I feel on top of the world!
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles