Real life weight loss stories: Margaret Gallagher
For years, I'd been looking after other people, rather than myself, and I just kept getting bigger...until I was a size 20-22.
So I bought some scales and got the shock of my life - I was 15 1/2st!
I didn't eat a lot, but I did eat all the wrong things. I'm only 4ft 11in, and I knew it was bad when I began to feel hot and breathless after activity.
Then someone told me about Slimming World...As I listened, I thought, You can't possibly eat all that and lose weight!
But I joined and was down a dress size in three weeks!
Now I'm a size-12, and feel 20 years younger!
I eat more than when I was fat but it's all healthy. I can't believe it really worked for me, but it's the best thing I ever did.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles