Real life weight loss stories: Sandy Clark
"'Here, try these for size,' said my mum, handing me a new pair of trousers. My size-18s were really tight, but these fitted a treat. No wonder, they were a size-22!
"I'd started to pile on weight when I got married seven years ago. As well as cooking more, we ate out a lot, and slowly but inevitably, I got bigger... and bigger...
"Though I'd tried diets, nothing worked fast enough for me, so I'd give up.
"Then my husband found Go Lower on the Internet. I decided to try it simply because the food is delivered to your door, a month's worth at a time. You just heat it up and add some veg.
"The food, all low sugar and low starch, helps you burn fat faster... And it worked for me!
"I lost 3st in three months, and have now lost 4st in all. Now, though I cook healthy meals most nights, when I'm busy, I make sure I've got a Go Lower meal in the cupboard so there's never an excuse for a takeaway!"
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu