Real life weight loss stories: Sandy Clark
"'Here, try these for size,' said my mum, handing me a new pair of trousers. My size-18s were really tight, but these fitted a treat. No wonder, they were a size-22!
"I'd started to pile on weight when I got married seven years ago. As well as cooking more, we ate out a lot, and slowly but inevitably, I got bigger... and bigger...
"Though I'd tried diets, nothing worked fast enough for me, so I'd give up.
"Then my husband found Go Lower on the Internet. I decided to try it simply because the food is delivered to your door, a month's worth at a time. You just heat it up and add some veg.
"The food, all low sugar and low starch, helps you burn fat faster... And it worked for me!
"I lost 3st in three months, and have now lost 4st in all. Now, though I cook healthy meals most nights, when I'm busy, I make sure I've got a Go Lower meal in the cupboard so there's never an excuse for a takeaway!"
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite