Real life weight loss stories: Pauline Sollis
I'd met a new man so I had a contraceptive injection - but in 9 months I'd gained 5st!
My wedding to Robin came and went - it was the best day of my life, but I felt like a huge meringue in my dress.
By May 2007, I struggled to fit into a size-22, and, at 5ft it was a strain on my body and my confidence.
I'd considered a gastric band, but then I heard about the Cambridge Weight Plan. So I signed up and in 7 months lost over 6st!
In place of food, I had shakes and soups, bars and porridge and in all I lost 8st 9lb. Now I'm a size-8, which is the smallest I've been in my life.
When I catch sight of myself in a shop window, I still can't believe how great I look and feel. It's like a fairytale!
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies