Real life weight loss stories: Christine Brown
I'm a typical yo-yo dieter. I lose some, but always pile it on as soon as I go back to my old eating habits! I'm either really good or really bad!
When a friend suggested key2weight, I decided to give it a go...
This meal replacement programme means total abstinence from regular food. I won't pretend it was easy - the first three days especially - but I lost 9lb the first week and that spurred me on.
With shakes, soup or bars for each meal, I wasn't tempted to be naughty and didn't get cravings.
Twelve weeks later, I'd lost nearly 3st. It was the best feeling ever to put on a pair of white, size-12 trousers for the my 25th wedding anniversary.
I now stick to healthy eating on weekdays, and allow myself some treats at the weekend.
Seems to be working!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies