Real life weight loss stories: Christine Brown
I'm a typical yo-yo dieter. I lose some, but always pile it on as soon as I go back to my old eating habits! I'm either really good or really bad!
When a friend suggested key2weight, I decided to give it a go...
This meal replacement programme means total abstinence from regular food. I won't pretend it was easy - the first three days especially - but I lost 9lb the first week and that spurred me on.
With shakes, soup or bars for each meal, I wasn't tempted to be naughty and didn't get cravings.
Twelve weeks later, I'd lost nearly 3st. It was the best feeling ever to put on a pair of white, size-12 trousers for the my 25th wedding anniversary.
I now stick to healthy eating on weekdays, and allow myself some treats at the weekend.
Seems to be working!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite