Real life weigh loss stories: Lucy White
"Oh dear, I couldn't stop eating! I'd start the day with a chocolate croissant - but finish the pack!
"I first started putting on weight while at university. With deadlines to achieve, I was stressed and found food a comfort.
"But it was while I was working at the NHS (to help with tuition fees), that colleagues asked me to go to Rosemary Conley classes with them.
"So I did - and I really liked the plan. It's not a diet, it's about healthy eating forever.
"I even embraced the exercise part of the class! Then I joined a gym, started cycling, and took up running - something I'd never done before.
"I lost weight steadily, and reached my goal after 1 1/2 years, losing 5 stone 5lb in all. I still can't believe I'm a size 8-10, and, these days when I fancy a croissant, I'll have it - but just the one, mind!"
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed