The Problem Solvers: Liz Earle Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask, £15
It's easy to use too - simply apply thickly to your face after cleansing, kick back for 10-15 minutes and wipe away using the muslin cloth and some hot water. Your parched, tired problem skin will be hydrated, glowing and problem free in a matter of minutes!
To be in with a chance of winning this, answer this question!
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams