Cult Classics: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Pump, £15.50
With ingredients like eucalyptus essential oil, cocoa butter and beeswax designed to clean and remove the grime of the day, this award-winning product will leave you with soothed, soft and radiant skin.
The two phases to this skincare must-have are what make it really special. Phase one uses the creamy cleanser to remove all face and eye make-up whilst phase two, the polishing, lets the muslin cloth gently buff off dead skin cells to reveal the naturally gorgeous skin underneath!
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu