Cult Classics: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Pump, £15.50
With ingredients like eucalyptus essential oil, cocoa butter and beeswax designed to clean and remove the grime of the day, this award-winning product will leave you with soothed, soft and radiant skin.
The two phases to this skincare must-have are what make it really special. Phase one uses the creamy cleanser to remove all face and eye make-up whilst phase two, the polishing, lets the muslin cloth gently buff off dead skin cells to reveal the naturally gorgeous skin underneath!
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles