Why they're good for you: Blueberries contain iron, phosphorous, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc and vitamin K which all contribute to bone strength. They contain potassium for lowering blood pressure, fibre for managing diabetes, powerful cancer-combatting antioxidants and vitamin C for healthy skin!
Calories: 46 (for 80g)
Portion size: Four heaped tablespoons, or two handfuls if you can't balance them on a spoon, is one portion (80g).
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu