Why it's good for you: Granola is high in fibre which means slow-released energy for you throughout the day - perfect for when you're running around with no time to stop! Make it at home with wholegrain oats, nuts and dried fruits and you'll be benefitting from lower cholesterol too.
Calories: 140 (120g)
Portion size: Aim for a 122g serving of granola
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles