Why it's good for you: Granola is high in fibre which means slow-released energy for you throughout the day - perfect for when you're running around with no time to stop! Make it at home with wholegrain oats, nuts and dried fruits and you'll be benefitting from lower cholesterol too.
Calories: 140 (120g)
Portion size: Aim for a 122g serving of granola
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home