Banana and yogurt
Why it's good for you: Bananas are loaded with potassium, which is important for muscle contractions (yes, that includes your heart), nerve impulses and electrolyte regulation. They can even lower blood pressure! Yogurt, on the other hand, contains protein to keep you fuller for longer and calcium which, as we all know, we need for strong bones.
Calories: Half a banana = 52 calories. Fat-free Greek yogurt = 59 calories(100g)
Portion size: Half a banana and 100g of fat-free Greek yogurt makes a filling, healthy snack.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home