Banana and yogurt
Why it's good for you: Bananas are loaded with potassium, which is important for muscle contractions (yes, that includes your heart), nerve impulses and electrolyte regulation. They can even lower blood pressure! Yogurt, on the other hand, contains protein to keep you fuller for longer and calcium which, as we all know, we need for strong bones.
Calories: Half a banana = 52 calories. Fat-free Greek yogurt = 59 calories(100g)
Portion size: Half a banana and 100g of fat-free Greek yogurt makes a filling, healthy snack.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies