Why it's good for you: Low in fat and calories, miso soup is great if you're on a calorie controlled diet. It's a good source of protein, B vitamins (especially B12), helps aid digestion, contains essential amino acids and is high in antioxidants too! According to food chain Itsu, experimental studies carried out specifically with miso have shown it to protect against breast cancer.
Calories: 44 (one cup)
Portion size: One cup mid afternoon should be enough to stop any unhealthy snack cravings!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite