Why it's good for you: Low in fat and calories, miso soup is great if you're on a calorie controlled diet. It's a good source of protein, B vitamins (especially B12), helps aid digestion, contains essential amino acids and is high in antioxidants too! According to food chain Itsu, experimental studies carried out specifically with miso have shown it to protect against breast cancer.
Calories: 44 (one cup)
Portion size: One cup mid afternoon should be enough to stop any unhealthy snack cravings!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies