Raspberry smoothie bowl
Why it's good for you: Did you know that raspberries have anti-inflammatory powers? They also reduce fever, diarrhoea, relieve bladder and prevent urinary tract infection. Packed with vitamins, raspberries contain powerful antioxidants that help to combat cancer. These same polyphenols can protect against heart disease, too!
Calories: 198 (150ml - using skimmed milk and frozen raspberries)
Portion size: 150ml
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home