Raspberry smoothie bowl
Why it's good for you: Did you know that raspberries have anti-inflammatory powers? They also reduce fever, diarrhoea, relieve bladder and prevent urinary tract infection. Packed with vitamins, raspberries contain powerful antioxidants that help to combat cancer. These same polyphenols can protect against heart disease, too!
Calories: 198 (150ml - using skimmed milk and frozen raspberries)
Portion size: 150ml
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams