Baxters Vegetarian Italian Tomato and Basil Soup (200g)
CASH singled out this particular Baxters soup when they found out that one whole tin contains more salt than a McDonald's Big Mac and large fries!
Nearly half (47%) of the soups that CASH compared contained at least the same amount of salt per serving as two slices of Domino?s cheese and tomato pizza, and since Baxters took the top salt spot, you might want to look at putting a less sodium-loaded option in your shopping trolley.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite