Branston Baked Beans (210g)
Beans are one of the few 5-a-day offerings our children will wolf down without question, but perhaps we should be offering up some freshly steamed veggies instead, because the salt content in Branston Baked Beans seems particularly high!
In comparion, market leader Heinz Beanz contain 1.3g per serving - which is quite the saving when you're a child that's only allowed 2 or 3g of salt a day.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!