Branston Baked Beans (210g)
Beans are one of the few 5-a-day offerings our children will wolf down without question, but perhaps we should be offering up some freshly steamed veggies instead, because the salt content in Branston Baked Beans seems particularly high!
In comparion, market leader Heinz Beanz contain 1.3g per serving - which is quite the saving when you're a child that's only allowed 2 or 3g of salt a day.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles