Baxters Vegetarian Italian Tomato and Basil Soup (200g)
CASH singled out this particular Baxters soup when they found out that one whole tin contains more salt than a McDonald's Big Mac and large fries!
Nearly half (47%) of the soups that CASH compared contained at least the same amount of salt per serving as two slices of Domino?s cheese and tomato pizza, and since Baxters took the top salt spot, you might want to look at putting a less sodium-loaded option in your shopping trolley.
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet