Charlie Bigham's Meatballs al Forno (325g)
This rich, tomatoey meatball dish is enough to serve two, but just half the box dishes up almost half your salt for the day.
You're much better off preparing a pasta sauce from scratch, so you know exactly what's inside, and can keep salt levels to a minimum by using fresh herbs for flavour instead.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home