Charlie Bigham's Meatballs al Forno (325g)
This rich, tomatoey meatball dish is enough to serve two, but just half the box dishes up almost half your salt for the day.
You're much better off preparing a pasta sauce from scratch, so you know exactly what's inside, and can keep salt levels to a minimum by using fresh herbs for flavour instead.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles