Charlie Bigham's Meatballs al Forno (325g)
This rich, tomatoey meatball dish is enough to serve two, but just half the box dishes up almost half your salt for the day.
You're much better off preparing a pasta sauce from scratch, so you know exactly what's inside, and can keep salt levels to a minimum by using fresh herbs for flavour instead.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu