Richmond Thick Pork Sausages
Sausages are one of the worst offenders when it comes to salt but Richmond's pork recipe seems to be particularly bad for your diet if you're trying to watch the white stuff. Just one of their thick pork sausages has 1.1g of salt, which means you'll be consuming a whopping 3.3 g of salt if you have three - ouch!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies