Daddies Ketchup (15g)
In the grand scheme of things, 0.3g salt doesn't sound a lot - but it's all about context. 15g of ketchup is just one tbsp, and if your kids are anything like ours, they'll consume three or four of those with their dinners.
For smaller diners, that could be almost half of their daily salt allowance, and that's not including whatever they're dunking in it...
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!