Daddies Ketchup (15g)
In the grand scheme of things, 0.3g salt doesn't sound a lot - but it's all about context. 15g of ketchup is just one tbsp, and if your kids are anything like ours, they'll consume three or four of those with their dinners.
For smaller diners, that could be almost half of their daily salt allowance, and that's not including whatever they're dunking in it...
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite