Daddies Ketchup (15g)
In the grand scheme of things, 0.3g salt doesn't sound a lot - but it's all about context. 15g of ketchup is just one tbsp, and if your kids are anything like ours, they'll consume three or four of those with their dinners.
For smaller diners, that could be almost half of their daily salt allowance, and that's not including whatever they're dunking in it...
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies