Daddies Ketchup (15g)
In the grand scheme of things, 0.3g salt doesn't sound a lot - but it's all about context. 15g of ketchup is just one tbsp, and if your kids are anything like ours, they'll consume three or four of those with their dinners.
For smaller diners, that could be almost half of their daily salt allowance, and that's not including whatever they're dunking in it...
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles