Kelloggs Cornflakes (30g)
Kelloggs Cornflakes have long been revered as a healthy cereal option, but CASH's figures found that they're one of the saltiest options on the market, with approximately three times more salt than Aldi's equivalent, Harvest Morn Cornflakes. They contain 1.13g salt per 100g, compared with 0.34g per 100g in the cheaper box.
Cornflakes contain relatively little added salt compared with most breakfast cereals, so they're not a bad option to start the day. However, it's worth reading the label before you go for your usual brand...
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!