Kelloggs Cornflakes (30g)
Kelloggs Cornflakes have long been revered as a healthy cereal option, but CASH's figures found that they're one of the saltiest options on the market, with approximately three times more salt than Aldi's equivalent, Harvest Morn Cornflakes. They contain 1.13g salt per 100g, compared with 0.34g per 100g in the cheaper box.
Cornflakes contain relatively little added salt compared with most breakfast cereals, so they're not a bad option to start the day. However, it's worth reading the label before you go for your usual brand...
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed