Kelloggs Cornflakes (30g)
Kelloggs Cornflakes have long been revered as a healthy cereal option, but CASH's figures found that they're one of the saltiest options on the market, with approximately three times more salt than Aldi's equivalent, Harvest Morn Cornflakes. They contain 1.13g salt per 100g, compared with 0.34g per 100g in the cheaper box.
Cornflakes contain relatively little added salt compared with most breakfast cereals, so they're not a bad option to start the day. However, it's worth reading the label before you go for your usual brand...
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home