Sainsbury's Lighter Mature British Cheddar (30g)
Bad news for cheese lovers who pick up this reduced-fat cheese as a healthier choice - it's become much saltier in recent years.
CASH revealed that since 2012, the salt content of this product has gone up a staggering 16%, from 1.7g per 100g to 1.98% per 100g. And when you consider your allowance of salt is a mere 6g a day, that little increase could make a big dent.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles