Sainsbury's Lighter Mature British Cheddar (30g)
Bad news for cheese lovers who pick up this reduced-fat cheese as a healthier choice - it's become much saltier in recent years.
CASH revealed that since 2012, the salt content of this product has gone up a staggering 16%, from 1.7g per 100g to 1.98% per 100g. And when you consider your allowance of salt is a mere 6g a day, that little increase could make a big dent.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite