Braces XXL Thick White Bread (51g)
This thick, pillowy white bread would be one of our top choices for comfort food meals like cheese toasties or beans on toast. However, we were shocked to find that two slices uses up 1/6 of your recommended daily salt allowance, and that's before you've even looked at a filling or topping!
There are breads out there with much less salt per serving, so toast doesn't have to be totally off the menu. Check out our best and worst bread round up to find out the best stats for your slice.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!