Braces XXL Thick White Bread (51g)
This thick, pillowy white bread would be one of our top choices for comfort food meals like cheese toasties or beans on toast. However, we were shocked to find that two slices uses up 1/6 of your recommended daily salt allowance, and that's before you've even looked at a filling or topping!
There are breads out there with much less salt per serving, so toast doesn't have to be totally off the menu. Check out our best and worst bread round up to find out the best stats for your slice.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles