Branston Baked Beans (210g)
Beans are one of the few 5-a-day offerings our children will wolf down without question, but perhaps we should be offering up some freshly steamed veggies instead, because the salt content in Branston Baked Beans seems particularly high!
In comparion, market leader Heinz Beanz contain 1.3g per serving - which is quite the saving when you're a child that's only allowed 2 or 3g of salt a day.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite