Tesco Everyday Value Tomato Soup (200g)
Just when you thought you were being healthy with a good old tomato soup for lunch, it turns out there's a whopping 1.2g salt for every half can you eat.
If you're having a particularly hungry day, and eat the whole tin, you'll get through 2.4g, or almost half, of your daily salt allowance.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles