Tesco Everyday Value Tomato Soup (200g)
Just when you thought you were being healthy with a good old tomato soup for lunch, it turns out there's a whopping 1.2g salt for every half can you eat.
If you're having a particularly hungry day, and eat the whole tin, you'll get through 2.4g, or almost half, of your daily salt allowance.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu