What Davina McCall eats
Speaking to the Daily Star, she said that she loves hearty soups and salads full vegetables and pulses for main meals, and can be caught snacking on homemade popcorn instead of crisps.
She's also made a few food switches to help stick to her diet, such as switching sugary white bread for wholemeal, and cooking sweet potato fries instead of chips.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu