What Davina McCall eats
Speaking to the Daily Star, she said that she loves hearty soups and salads full vegetables and pulses for main meals, and can be caught snacking on homemade popcorn instead of crisps.
She's also made a few food switches to help stick to her diet, such as switching sugary white bread for wholemeal, and cooking sweet potato fries instead of chips.
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies