What Mary Berry eats
'I have soup at lunchtime and I know exactly how many calories are in that soup. I don?t have bread with it, but I might have a salad if it?s very hot,' she said.
'I?ll have a couple of starters if I am in a hotel in the evening. That?s it. Otherwise I will put on weight because I am having to taste 36 cakes a day. It?s my job.
'Freak diets, I don?t think work. It?s control. Have a smaller plate. I have mountains of vegetables - green vegetables, broccoli, beans. I have twice as much as my husband does.'
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home