What Kim Kardashian eats
Only consuming 1,800 calories a day, she often starts her morning with an egg omelette with cheese and vegetables. Lunch is a grilled lime chicken over squash or a spinach salad with feta, and dinner is often courgette noodles with spicy chicken sausage. Snacks include fruit and nut bars, hummus with veggies or Greek yoghurt with berries.
Now, her diet has relaxed a little bit, and she can eat small portions of brown rice, quinoa and potatoes. Because she was breastfeeding, she was strictly off the alcohol - but now that she'd stopped, she only drinks white wine and vodka as they have the lowest amount of carbs.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu