What Kim Kardashian eats
Only consuming 1,800 calories a day, she often starts her morning with an egg omelette with cheese and vegetables. Lunch is a grilled lime chicken over squash or a spinach salad with feta, and dinner is often courgette noodles with spicy chicken sausage. Snacks include fruit and nut bars, hummus with veggies or Greek yoghurt with berries.
Now, her diet has relaxed a little bit, and she can eat small portions of brown rice, quinoa and potatoes. Because she was breastfeeding, she was strictly off the alcohol - but now that she'd stopped, she only drinks white wine and vodka as they have the lowest amount of carbs.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home