Starbucks Strawberries and Creme Frappucino
Stawberries are the ultimate taste of summer, and we've reached for this sweet Starbucks frappuccino on many a sunny day.
However, the sugar content of this drink is simply astounding - more than half of your recommended daily intake, and the equivalent of eating 11 Jammie Dodgers. Yes, ELEVEN.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies