Starbucks Green Tea Frappucino
Freshly brewed green tea contains no calories, no sugar and no fat, but when it's blended into a Frappucino, the numbers quickly spike.
It's certainly not the most calorific Frappuccino on offer, but most of the flavour comes from vanilla syrup, not the matcha, so it's less virtuous than you might expect. Even when they come in liquid form, Starbucks calories still count!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies