Bunions are when the big toe points inwards towards the second toe, causing a large painful lump at the base of the big toe. They're often caused by wearing shoes that are too small for you and are most easily treated by wearing more sensible, comfy shoes.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!