Bunions are when the big toe points inwards towards the second toe, causing a large painful lump at the base of the big toe. They're often caused by wearing shoes that are too small for you and are most easily treated by wearing more sensible, comfy shoes.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu