Bunions are when the big toe points inwards towards the second toe, causing a large painful lump at the base of the big toe. They're often caused by wearing shoes that are too small for you and are most easily treated by wearing more sensible, comfy shoes.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles