Bunions are when the big toe points inwards towards the second toe, causing a large painful lump at the base of the big toe. They're often caused by wearing shoes that are too small for you and are most easily treated by wearing more sensible, comfy shoes.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home