An idiopathic oedema is basically a swelling in the foot caused by fluid retention. It is not usually serious and mainly affects middle-aged women. There is no effective treatment for it and many sufferers simply choose to live with it.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu