An idiopathic oedema is basically a swelling in the foot caused by fluid retention. It is not usually serious and mainly affects middle-aged women. There is no effective treatment for it and many sufferers simply choose to live with it.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home