An idiopathic oedema is basically a swelling in the foot caused by fluid retention. It is not usually serious and mainly affects middle-aged women. There is no effective treatment for it and many sufferers simply choose to live with it.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles