When the side of your nail starts to cut into the skin, you've got an ingrowing toenail. No-one knows what causes them, but big toes are most commonly affected. There are different treatments, depending on how serious the ingrowing is.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!