When the side of your nail starts to cut into the skin, you've got an ingrowing toenail. No-one knows what causes them, but big toes are most commonly affected. There are different treatments, depending on how serious the ingrowing is.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles