When the side of your nail starts to cut into the skin, you've got an ingrowing toenail. No-one knows what causes them, but big toes are most commonly affected. There are different treatments, depending on how serious the ingrowing is.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home