Ever get a pain in your heel? You may be suffering from Plantar Fasciitis, a condition caused by wearing shoes and especially high heels without enough cushioning. It mainly affects women over 40. The basic treatment is rest, better-supporting footwear and special exercises can also help.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite