Ever get a pain in your heel? You may be suffering from Plantar Fasciitis, a condition caused by wearing shoes and especially high heels without enough cushioning. It mainly affects women over 40. The basic treatment is rest, better-supporting footwear and special exercises can also help.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu