Verrucas are small rough lumps of skin that appear on the underside of feet and mainly occur in children. They aren't serious and can be treated easily using a special acid, freezing treatments or duct tape.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home