The ex-Corrie actress stepped out with her freshly dyed mane as she attended a dinner hosted by the Labour Party. Keeping in chic with a simple shoulder length cut, the focus was all on her new hue.
Fans were quick to express their love as the star posted a picture of her new 'do on Twitter, joking 'Ginger in the house!'
We're not surprised! The new style looks amazing on her, dropping years off her age and suiting her skin tone. Beautiful.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home