Debuting her new look on Lorraine, Hannah revealed that she had embraced the dye for her new role in Casualty. The star is set to play Mercedes Christie who she described as a troubled character with a difficult background.
The punkier look is set off perfectly with her new nose ring, showing that she's ready to take a step back from the 'good girl' image of her singing career. With purple tones running through the pastel pink, the textured curls are fun and striking. Summer inspo' alert!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home