Frankie Bridge returns to her pixie cut
The former Saturdays singer, 28, looked great as she showed her new hair off on Instagram yesterday. The mum, who was filming for charity Marie Curie, shared the pictured with the caption: 'Nothing but blue skies for filming today'.
Frankie's fans loved that she'd gone for the chop again, with one complimenting her look by saying: 'Love the Frankie cut again so much better short' and another adding 'Your hair is back!! Suits you so much!! Pixie 4 ever.'
Frankie, who has two children - Parker and Carter - with football husband Wayne Bridge, has been doing promotional and presenting work since the Saturdays singers went their separate ways two years go.
She has also been a keen supporter of Marie Curie and regularly works with them to raise their profile.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles