The ex-Corrie actress stepped out with her freshly dyed mane as she attended a dinner hosted by the Labour Party. Keeping in chic with a simple shoulder length cut, the focus was all on her new hue.
Fans were quick to express their love as the star posted a picture of her new 'do on Twitter, joking 'Ginger in the house!'
We're not surprised! The new style looks amazing on her, dropping years off her age and suiting her skin tone. Beautiful.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu