The TV presenter and writer, who recently announced that she's expecting her second child, shared a snap of her new short 'do, telling fans that the Vidal Sasoon-inspired cut had been a spontaneous decision.
'It's so short!! But I have my safety blanket (fringe). I've been a mega fan of Vidal Sassons 5 point cut for so many years. This isnt an exact version but right for me. I didn't even know I was going to do this last night. Just woke up and did it. Felt so right getting it done at @edenbyedensassoon by @shaydempsey1 Thanks for being brave with me, Shay. Gulp!!'
She was quickly showered with compliments from her 207,000 followers, with one saying: 'It looks absolutely gorgeous, I love it ❤' and another agreeing: 'Beautiful!!!!!! Gorgeous lady and it looks amazing with your epic fringe'.
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies