The singer turned up to judge The Voice with dip-dyed black and purple tips, returning to her edgier 'Hollaback Girl' style.
Matched with retro sunglasses, Gwen swept her locks to one side for the full punk-rocker effect. We're seriously getting noughties nostalgia right now.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite