The star's shoulder-length chop looks amazing on her, enhancing her rosy skin and bringing out those deep blue eyes. To recreate her textured waves, run a little hair mousse through your locks and scrunch.
We'll all be sporting Sienna-hair in no time!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite