The star's shoulder-length chop looks amazing on her, enhancing her rosy skin and bringing out those deep blue eyes. To recreate her textured waves, run a little hair mousse through your locks and scrunch.
We'll all be sporting Sienna-hair in no time!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!