Stepping away from her classic pixie cut to embrace long locks, the EastEnders star has us queueing up to get extensions too.
Jessie unveiled her new style on Twitter, writing 'I AM IN LOVE WITH MY NEW HAIR! Thank you @matthewmalone16@lyvella @GoldFeverHair for my lovely new hair do #Redwater.' Ecstatic fans poured in, voicing their love of her new tresses, and we're definitely among them!
The actress has changed her look in preparation for her new EastEnders spin-off show. Hair inspiration and good TV? Well our day just got a lot more exciting!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed