The former Girls Aloud singer swapped her blonde tresses for a candyfloss pink in summer 2015 and it looked stunning.
Kimberly shared her 'do on Instagram and was met by gushing fans. 'I want this hair,' one user commented, with another writing: 'Love the hair.'
It's no surprise why! Kim isn't the only one to opt for the bubblegum trend, with Hilary Duff and Nicole Richie among the wave of celebs who have reached for the pink dye. We're definitely adding this shade to our summer wish list!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home