The X Factor winner has opted for an edgy lilac dye job in place of her original blonde and we love it!
Unveiling the colour change at Capital FM's Summertime Ball in 2016, we're sure the crowds were in awe of more than just her brilliant voice as she performed 'Tears' with Clean Bandit.
Coupled with the textured waves, Louisa nails the pop princess look, giving the iconic 'Avril Lavigne image' a modern makeover. Gorgeous!
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams