The actress donned a wavy blonde wig for her role in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, and we cannot get enough of it!
The curly chop looked amazing on her, to the point that we (almost!) wished she'd gone for a permanent dye. Then we remember how beautiful her famous raven tresses are and decide that perhaps it's for the better. Why go to the trouble of bleach, when you can switch back and forth with a wig whenever you want?
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite