The singer opted for a two-tone look that has been a craze in the celeb world of late, seen on the likes of Kendall Jenner and Caroline Flack to name but a few.
Keeping to her natural black at the roots, Lily's red shade starts further down the hair and it looks amazing.
So next time you're worried that your roots are showing, go for the Lily-look and wear them with pride ladies!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home