The ex-Corrie actress stepped out with her freshly dyed mane as she attended a dinner hosted by the Labour Party. Keeping in chic with a simple shoulder length cut, the focus was all on her new hue.
Fans were quick to express their love as the star posted a picture of her new 'do on Twitter, joking 'Ginger in the house!'
We're not surprised! The new style looks amazing on her, dropping years off her age and suiting her skin tone. Beautiful.
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies