The singer took to Instagram to share her new crop shortly after her long tresses got caught in a fan (panic alert!) at one of her concerts. In true Queen Bey fashion, the icon didn't let it faze her, continuing to sing whilst security rushed to free her locks. Nevertheless, we're pretty sure this sudden move to the shorter side wasn't without reason.
We have to say, we're huge fans of Bey's 'do. It really suits her (what doesn't?) and it's got us edging to the salon chair for replicas. Let's hope the singer's future hair experiments will be fan-free!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home