The singer took to Instagram to share her new crop shortly after her long tresses got caught in a fan (panic alert!) at one of her concerts. In true Queen Bey fashion, the icon didn't let it faze her, continuing to sing whilst security rushed to free her locks. Nevertheless, we're pretty sure this sudden move to the shorter side wasn't without reason.
We have to say, we're huge fans of Bey's 'do. It really suits her (what doesn't?) and it's got us edging to the salon chair for replicas. Let's hope the singer's future hair experiments will be fan-free!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!