'Off to bed with my new short little bob...,' she wrote to her 122k followers. 'For those of you who said you love it long - no doubt the extensions will be back in at some point! but it's lovely to feel cuter and light and chic!! #shorterhairdontcare #loveit❤️ #nightnight'
This chin-length style is the perfect low-maintenance cut for busy mums like Martine, who welcomed son Rafferty in 2015, and fans were quick to praise her on her new look.
'Your hair is fabulous short, I prefer it that way. But you always look beautiful,' one said, whilst another added: 'Stunning and something so liberating in hacking the hair off! It's easier to be edgy with shorter hair'.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed