The actress donned a wavy blonde wig for her role in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, and we cannot get enough of it!
The curly chop looked amazing on her, to the point that we (almost!) wished she'd gone for a permanent dye. Then we remember how beautiful her famous raven tresses are and decide that perhaps it's for the better. Why go to the trouble of bleach, when you can switch back and forth with a wig whenever you want?
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu