Two years after experimenting with the colour for Christmas, Fearne Cotton embraced her inner Barbie again with this vibrant 'do. We have to say, we absolutely love it.
The presenter took to Instagram to share her bubblegum locks, jokily writing: 'Pink to make the boys wink.'
Fearne matched her new hue with bright pink lipstick and a candyfloss eyeshadow that really makes her eyes pop. Living proof that colourful tresses never go out of style!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite